This website by Guy Lonné is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
XBLite Book Of Knowledge
- Introductory Article On XBLite
- An XBLite Primer
- XBLite: the ABC
- XBLite: the DEF (and not dumb)
- Name Conventions
- Coding Functions
- My good practices
- What is a Well-commented Program?
- viXen: An XBLite GUI Generator
- What About Brain Teasers?
- Quiz #1: Computer plays the guessing game
- Quiz #2: Computer plays the computing game
- Quiz #3: Computer presents my Season's Greetings
- Quiz #4: Computer controls a candy machine
- Quiz #5: Computer formats comments
- About me
- Download my freewares
Why yet another website?
My favorite programming language at the time is XBLite, a free and open-source
programming language for developing Windows® applications. I have such a good
time developing small applications for my own use that I decided to share my
pleasure with the W3Community. And I realized: Sharing multiplies what is
shared! At least in W3Land...
Nowadays, I can't do programming work
without lurking first in W3Land in search of bits of programming wisdom. This
site is my way to thank back a generous community.
What is all this fuss with XBLite?
With XBLite, you have an entire workbench:
- Dedicated programmer editor: XSED
- Visual GUI designer: viXen
Since I am heavily involved in viXen's development (in XBLite), I thought of
sharing my programming experience in:
- Windows application development
- Programming at large
- Software development
- Software project
- (YOU name it)
Enjoy the site!
- Official site
- David Szafranski's site: http://www.xblite.com/
- Discution group
- GOOGLE Group XBLite: http://groups.google.com/group/xblite
- D.'s XBLite Forum: http://www.xblite.com/forum
- Wikipedia's article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/xblite
On the light side
- The Hello World Collection
- Hello World has been implemented in just about every programming
language on the planet. This collection includes 383 Hello World programs
in many more-or-less well known programming languages, plus 60 human
- Website "99 Bottles of Beer"
- offers the 99 Bottles of Beer lyrics and source codes of computer
programs generating the song text in more than "1057 variations" of
programming languages, Delphi, Turbo C... and XBLite: http://99-bottles-of-beer.net